Tuesday, November 9, 2010

tonight i wanna write the sweetest poem

have you ever felt
so down
so dissapointed?
well
i had
and havin it now

why,
tonight i wanna write the sweetest poem
tonught i must write the sweetest poem

you
it was all for you
i do it for you
i wrote it for you
and yet
you don't understand it
you won't reciprocate it

tonight
i wanna write the sweetest poem
for you
you
whom
i love
whom i'll never
live
without

you
who made me smile
even when the
Sun refuses to shine
when the
Stars don't twinkle
or when
the moon
won't light up
my gloomy night

when i can't see the rainbow

u made me smile

u
who made me smile all day
and made me giggle at the thought
of bein with u
and holdin ye hand

u
whose picture i gaze at
all day long
whose voice lingers round my head
all night long

who never fails to appear in my dream

tonight
i wanna write the sweetest poem
i must write the sweetest poem
to you
whom i love..~~

No comments:

Post a Comment